Leadership at the Peak
If you've made it to the C-suite or are on the senior executive team, your challenges are categorically different than in years past.
Regardless of industry and context, leading at the top requires that you excel in new ways. It's the right time to reflect on your leadership style, dissect your effectiveness and examine how to proceed in the future.
Leadership at the Peak is a once-in-a-career opportunity to maximize your personal leadership power to accelerate your organization's commitment, alignment and results.
Who Should Attend
Leadership at the Peak is for leaders of the enterprise. It is designed exclusively for C-level and senior executives in the top three tiers of the organization: Those with more than 15 years of management experience and leadership responsibility for 500 or more people. To ensure participants have the optimum background to benefit from the program, admission is by application only.
The highly personalized Leadership at the Peak gives you powerful data and experiences to help you lead the organization. As a result you will:
- Learn how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness and how you compare with other senior executives.
- Strengthen your external influence skills with Boards, shareholders, partners and other critical stakeholders.
- Enhance your executive image and communication skills.
- Validate or recast your organizational vision.
- Broaden your network of senior executive colleagues.
- Learn to balance and sustain your energy for the work of leadership.
- Develop clear action plans.