Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Day 1: Relationship and Assessment
- Introduction to CCL framework for effective coaching: Relationship, Assessment, Challenge and Support, Results
- Importance of establishing and managing the coaching relationship
- Recorded coaching practice session with extensive feedback from peers and CCL Master Coaches
- Explore the nature of powerful questions
Day 2: Challenge, Support, Results
- Impact of personal preference and learning style on the coaching experience
- Multiple recorded coaching practice session with extensive feedback from peers and CCL Master Coaches
Day 3: Capstone Session - Putting it all Together
- Practice the dynamic nature of the CCL's coaching model
- Participate in a structured goal-setting process to continuously develop and apply coaching skills
- Prepare for post-program follow-up coaching session with CCL Master Coach
- Includes a 60-minute telephone follow-up coaching session with a CCL coach 30 days after the program to reinforce and extend classroom learning.
- Access to an online portal with resources and support tailored to individual development needs.
- CCL also offers fee-based resources and support for building leadership effectiveness and connecting individual development to organizational needs.