Bio - Bill Gentry, Ph.D.
Bill Gentry, Ph.D.
Prior to joining CCL, Bill worked at United Parcel Service (UPS) as an organizational effectiveness specialist. While in graduate school he also trained several leadership development programs and worked with UGA's student leadership center.
Bill's education includes: B.A. (Psychology and Political Science), Emory University; M.S. and Ph.D. (Applied Psychology, Area of Concentration Industrial-Organizational), University of Georgia; Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for Creative Leadership.
- Gaining Clarity About Political Organizations: Dispelling the Negativity of Organizational Politics
- Social Identity: Knowing Yourself, Leading Others
- A Study of the Discrepancy between Self- and Observer-Ratings on Managerial Derailment Characteristics of European Managers
- Social Identity Conflicts in Organisational and Cultural Context: Triggers, Responses and Leadership Practices
- Managing Identity Conflicts: Perspectives Across Organisational Level and Culture