SKILLSCOPE® - Overview
Assessing Core Skills for Success
SKILLSCOPE is a 360-degree assessment that provides individuals with straightforward, practical feedback on job related skills necessary for effectiveness in a management role. SKILLSCOPE's simplicity also makes it an ideal first step for organizations that are new to the 360-degree assessment process.
SKILLSCOPE can be used with supervisors and managers, as well as individual contributors. It is designed to be easy to complete and simple to interpret. Participants and raters complete a 98-item checklist organized into fifteen competencies, using a strength/development need format, rather than a numerical rating scale. SKILLSCOPE presents feedback data in a straightforward, graphic format. The assessment is based on research designed to capture managers' work as it really is.
- SKILLSCOPE provides insightful feedback on job-related strengths and weaknesses.
- Feedback is provided in a clear, graphic format, enabling participants to quickly assess strengths and development needs.
- Participants receive a workbook-style Development Planning Guide, which helps them analyze their feedback report, identify developmental needs and set an action plan for long-term development.
- Based on research designed to capture managers work as it really is
- Designed to collect feedback from bosses, peers and direct reports
- Short - takes 20-30 minutes to complete
- Internet-based administration and data collection
- Graphic report format without rater breakout makes SKILLSCOPE feedback straightforward and easy to understand.
- Provide ratings for importance, strengths and development needed
- Development Planning Guide helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change
- FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator available to help participants identify development remedies
- Group profiles available to identify overall strengths and development needs.
- Available in multiple languages including: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and UK English
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I decide if SKILLSCOPE is a good fit?
SKILLSCOPE works well for organizations and individuals who are new to 360-degree assessment. The feedback is reported in a clear, graphic format, enabling participants to quickly assess strengths and development needs.
Do I have to be certified to use SKILLSCOPE?
No. Facilitators need to complete the Facilitator Qualification form to use SKILLSCOPE.
Who receives the SKILLSCOPE feedback reports?
CCL sends the feedback reports to the qualified facilitator only.
What is the minimum number of required participants to order a Group Profile?
The minimum number is 5.
For more information, please contact:
+1 336 545 2810 (Worldwide)
+1 800 780 1031 (US or Canada)