Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™ - Overview
Discovering the Ability to Learn From Experience
NOTE: Effective December 1, 2015 Prospector® changed its name to Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™. Please note that this is a name and graphic update only. Neither the assessment content nor any part of the administration process changed. Please read the FAQ for more details.
Benchmarks for Learning Agility is a 360-degree assessment that provides feedback on two areas of behaviors: the skills most often found in successful leaders, and the learning behaviors needed to acquire those skills. Benchmarks for Learning Agility can be used with high-potentials, individual contributors, and managers. The research behind Benchmarks for Learning Agility shows that in order to be successful, individuals must be willing to learn from new experiences and have the ability to apply what they learn to workplace challenges. The ability to learn from experiences is a critical predictor of success as a leader. Feedback reports are sent to your CCL-certified facilitator, who debriefs the results with the manager in a confidential session.
- Provides important feedback on skills that help managers improve their ability to learn from experience and willingness to take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Helps establish a culture in which improved learning skills are recognized and highly valued as an overall organizational objective.
- Helps high-potential managers identify the skills they will need to succeed as they advance in the organization.
- Based on research with successful global managers and international executives.
- Designed to collect feedback from bosses, superiors, peers, direct reports and others.
- Internet-based administration and data collection.
- Feedback report includes written comments.
- Provides normative comparison of results with other successful managers.
- Helps establish a culture in which improved learning skills are recognized and valued.
- Provides ratings for both importance and competence.
- Development Planning Guide helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change; includes FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator to help identify development remedies.
- Group profiles are available to identify overall strengths and development needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I use Benchmarks for Learning Agility?
Benchmarks for Learning Agility can be used with high-potentials, individual contributors, and managers with global responsibilities. It can help establish a culture in which improved learning skills are recognized and valued.
Can I customize Benchmarks for Learning Agility?
No, the assessment is standardized. Instead, consider using Benchmarks® by Design™ to choose the CCL competencies you want to assess. All of the competencies in Benchmarks for Learning Agility are available in the Benchmarks by Design library.
Do you have any 360-assessments that do not require certification?
Yes, Skillscope does not require completing CCL's Assessment Certification Workshop.
Who receives the Benchmarks for Learning Agility feedback reports?
CCL sends the feedback reports to the certified facilitator only.
If I am certified for Benchmarks® for Managers™ only, can I use Benchmarks for Learning Agility?
Yes, by completing a short e-certification. Contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 780 1031 to get started.
What is the minimum number of required participants to order a Group Profile?
The minimum number is 5.
For more information, please contact:
+1 336 545 2810 (Worldwide)
+1 800 780 1031 (US or Canada)