360 By Design® - Overview
Tailoring Your Assessment and Feedback Process
360 By Design is a 360-degree assessment that can be tailored to reflect the competencies important to your organization. Choose from CCL's 360 By Design library of over 90 competencies and derailment factors to design a targeted feedback experience for any leader level. Feedback reports are sent to a CCL-certified facilitator, who debriefs the results with the leader in a confidential session.
- Provides feedback on CCL's research-grounded competencies and derailment factors that you select from our content library
- Provides normative comparison of results with other successful managers
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Features the 360 By Design library of scientifically developed leadership competencies and derailment factors
- Designed to collect feedback from bosses, superiors, peers, direct reports and others; optionally customize the names of the rater categories
- Internet-based administration and data collection; optionally customize email notifications
- Option to include and customize open-ended questions
- Provides normative comparisons of results with other successful managers
- Provides ratings for both importance and competence
- Development Planning Guide helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change
- Customize the FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator guide to help participants identify development remedies
- Group Profiles available to identify overall strengths and development needs
- Available in multiple languages including: Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Latin American Spanish, Spanish, and UK English
Frequently Asked Questions
How customizable is 360 By Design?
360 By Design is highly customizable. Customization options include:
- choose from 91 research-based competencies and 5 derailment factors (a total of more than 500 questions)
- for an additional fee:
- add your company logo
- include additional survey questions, scored independently from CCL competencies
- customize names of rater categories within the standard set (boss, superior, direct reports, peers and others)
- customize e-mail notifications within the standard set
- order customized FYI For Your Improvement™ Translators to use with the book For Your Improvement for development planning
Can it include open-ended questions or custom questions?
Yes. There are two standard open-ended questions available as part of the standard set-up package. Or, you can include up to 3 of your own open-ended questions and up to 10 questions with the numeric response scale for an additional set-up fee. All custom questions are reported in a separate section of the feedback report from CCL competencies.
What is the price to set-up 360 By Design?
The standard set-up price is $2,000, which includes choosing competencies from the 360 By Design library, the option to include the 2 standard open-ended questions, and registering your participants into the system. Additional customizations are priced separately, such as custom survey questions, emails, and rater categories. Set-up fees apply each time you make changes to your 360 By Design assessment. Contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 780 1031 for additional pricing information.
Do you have any 360-assessments that do not require certification?
Yes, SKILLSCOPE does not require completing CCL's Assessment Certification Workshop.
Who receives 360 By Design feedback reports?
CCL sends the feedback reports to the certified facilitator only.
If I am certified for Benchmarks only, can I use 360 By Design?
Yes, by completing a short e-certification. Contact Client Services at email@example.com or +1 800 780 1031 to get started.
What is the minimum number of required participants to order a Group Profile?
The minimum number is 5.