WorkLife Indicator - Overview
Increasing Effectiveness On and Off the Job
View the video to learn more about the WorkLife Indicator.
Buy one for yourself. You will receive access to complete the survey and then receive your report. Go to the purchase tab here.
WorkLife Indicator is a self-assessment that measures an individual's approach for managing the boundaries between work and family. The integrated individual feedback report and development planning guide provide concrete strategies and tips to increase effectiveness and engagement. Developed in partnership with Ellen Ernst Kossek, Ph.D., WorkLife Indicator provides the information and tools individuals need to move forward towards a more productive and sustainable way of managing boundaries between work and family.
- Understand how an individual currently manages the boundaries between work and family
- Become aware of other approaches for managing boundaries
- Identify choices in managing the boundaries between work and family
- Understand how strongly an individual identifies with work and family roles
- Articulate how much control an individual feels in choosing how to manage the boundaries between work and family
- Develop a plan to increase effectiveness on and off the job
- Quick self-assessment (Takes approximately 10 minutes to complete)
- Easy online administration and report delivery
- Integrated feedback report and development planning guide
- Detailed profile with customized tips
- No certification required
- Group profile available
Frequently Asked Questions
Who receives the WorkLife Indicator feedback reports?
When you contact CCL to request scoring, you designate the point person to receive and distribute feedback reports.
Does WorkLife Indicator have a Development Planning Guide?
Yes, and it is integrated with the participant's feedback reports.
Do I have to be certified to use WorkLife Indicator?
No, CCL does not require certification to use WorkLife Indicator.
For more information, please contact:
+1 336 545 2810 (Worldwide)
+1 800 780 1031 (US or Canada)